Monday, December 13, 2010

More boring news from home for Phoebie

Hello Phoebs, our only follower,
Your trip sounds amazing and you are certainly carpe diem ing the hell out of it.
Nice to talk to you the other morning although you cought me off guard at 4:30 AM and I probably did not make any sense.

Lola and the cat say
HI !
They are looking for you on the couch.
I'm going to add some winter pictures because I'm sure that you miss the snow. It was snowman weather the other morning, but did not get one built. Mom has started with the Christmas Tree and decorations and the tree tour is scheduled for the 18th. Your car is all good and not being used. I will have to get the snow tires on it if you plan on coming home.

This is our new boat...can't remember if you seen it. Its a dive boat !
Gotta go to work Now,
Will talk to you again soon I hope. Check your email for ongoing argument as to where you are...
























No comments: